Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Monday, December 16, 2013
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Friday, December 13, 2013
Also, check her out on USA Today's Happily Ever After blog.
Stella Maris digital self-publishingCarnival Temptress -- schedule for digital release, March 9, 2013
Scandal, Secrets & Seduction – available on Kindle and Nook, November 2012
Seducing A Stranger (novella) - Early 2014
Harlequin’s Kimani Romance
BET Books Arabesque Imprint
The Holiday Inn
The Bayou Dreams Series:
A Forever Kind of Love - Sept. '12
Always and Forever - Jan. '13
Thursday, December 12, 2013
She effortlessly crosses genres. You can buy every reader on your list a Bridget Midway book and they won't be disappointed!
1- Revelations* Not available as an ebook
2-Cautious Heart Not available as an ebook
3-A Love of Her Own Not available as an ebook
4-The Business of Love*
5-Second Chances at Love Not available as an ebook
6-Just Can't Get Enough
7-Let's Get It On**
8-More Than He Can Handle*
9-Betting On Love**
**No Other Lover Will Do
**His Sexy Bad Habit
Too Hot for TV
**Recipe for Desire
Forces of Nature
**Love After War
The following two novellas are connected to the main characters in Let's Get It On
Maurice and Kenya...The Beginning**
The End of Us?**
Love After War and Too Hot For TV are connected, as well as No Other Lover Will Do.
*--These books are connected, but you don't have to read them in order.
**-This is a family series about two brothers and Betting On Love introduces friends
Monday, December 9, 2013
As a matter of fact, start playing Aloe Blacc:
Now, if a young college woman and you're not a virgin, you're the slut of the world. Let's forget that you're at an age where you're exploring your sexuality as well. But this is America and you're supposed to keep your legs clothes until "The Man" comes for you.
Then, you'd better give him what he wants and don't change your mind because he's being too forceful, or treating you as if you're Beauty in The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. If said man is a football player or famous, the police will encourage you to turning a blind eye, because it would make your life hard.
Because, honey, you are not the man -- you are a slut.
Social media will damn you to hell, while exalting "The Man" for getting off on charges. This story has played out so many times: Ben Roethlisberger, Jerramy Stevens, Stubenville, Ohio, and Maryville.
This all brings me to the reactions that I've seen about the Jameis Winston case.
There are people who say: This came out to keep him from getting a Heisman. Yeah, because a woman is going to say she was raped to stop someone from getting a trophy. What's her motivation? Who would pay her to degrade herself?
- you are calling her a victim. And noone knows what happened. Now what happens if they charged him and then it comes out she made it up...please go Google Brian Banks NFL prospect. Women make things up as well. Maybe, just maybe he is the victim. Him making money in the NFL doesn't make him guilty.
- Let's not forget the FACT that the young lady said she didn't want it to COME to this. So was she raped or was she a ONE night stand and at the time of the sexual assault accusation she was embarrassed?
- Please dont believe everything the media says. If she really wanted to make a real statement she would have came out to the public and said what ever needed to be said. No police could make me keep my mouth shut and tell me things would be hard if i reported a crime COME ON MAN!!!!! THIS IS WHY WE HAVE A JUSTICE SYSTEM!!
- None of us know what happen because we weren't there, and while I don't want to start and argument, it's not a crime because there were no charges. If he needs redemption it's to God, not a ESPN national television audience.
- Being charged can also mean you are innocent. Just look at the Duke Lacrosse case. Those charges were dropped, and the overzealous prosecutor was disbarred, sent to jail for a short time and fined. it ruined the lives of several people. The players had to drop out of school and transfer and the coach resigned. They used bad judgement in hiring a stripper in the first place, as Winston used bad judgement too. I am not in way making light of sexual assault, but I really believe this is not an example of a football player getting a free pass.
We requested assistance from an attorney friend to interact with law enforcement on the victim’s behalf. When the attorney contacted Detective (Scott) Angulo immediately after Winston was identified, Detective Angulo told the attorney that Tallahassee was a big football town and the victim needs to think long and hard before proceeding against him because she will be raked over the coals and her life will be made miserable…Way to protect and serve. I'm guessing this loser still has a job. So, please tell me again how she isn't a victim.