I got a lot to say and sometimes it's not so nice

I've finally decided that I need a blog.
So thanks for bearing with me and my rantings. I say this in advance, before I post anything too crazy. :)
First, allow me to introduce myself: I'm Cheris Hodges, the author of seven novels, including Just Can't Get Enough, Cautious Heart, Searching For Paradise and Second Chances at Love.
I love to write and read.
I have an opinion on everything--especially the Presidental election. And yes, I'm for Barack Obama.
In the coming weeks, months and whatever, I hope we can talk about a variety of things.
Check me out at www.cherishodges.com or join me on MySpace at www.myspace.com/cherishodges
Peace!

Comments

God's Jewel said…
Yeah I love your blogs so let's get it!!!!! Can't wait to read about politics. I've only now become knowledgeable about the issues and debates between all of the candidates so I may be able to give my 2 cents. LOL

Jewel

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman