Thankful for my readers

When I wrote His Sexy Bad Habit, I was a little worried about how Serena Jacobs would be accepted. In the other books she appeared in, she was kind of mean and I didn't give you many clues as to why.
But you guys surprised me. Many of you said that Serena was like a friend you have or know. Some people who know me swear that I'm Serena. I am NOT. LOL!
I've gotten e-mails and Facebook messages from a lot of you and it has warmed my heart. You like Serena, you really like her and His Sexy Bad Habit.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and the support of my work.

You want to know if Alicia and Devon will get their stories. I say yes! I'm working on both of their stories and I hope that you will enjoy them as you've enjoyed His Sexy Bad Habit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty