Happy New Year

I want to thank all of my readers for your support in 2013. Now that we are into the second day of 2014, I have to admit that I never ever thought I'd still be writing about eleven years after the release of my first romance novel. 

It's because of your support that I'm still here and I love you all for it. I mean, I love y'all more than I love this Christmas blend from Starbucks that I'm sipping right now. 

This year, I plan to do a lot more writing. I'm even going to get on the ebook train harder. Just to let you know, all of my fiction this year won't be strictly romance. I hope you'll support that as well. I'm excited about this novella I'm wrapping up now. 

It's called Fighting Back. And it was inspired by my day job and a Tweet from one of my favorite people, Shonell Bacon. I'm putting my heroine through hell and I'm not really sure how she's going to get through it. :) 

I don't have any New Year's resolutions or those little lies we tell ourselves every year. I'm just going to try and be a better person and stay out of jail. That's all I can do. 

Happy New Year to you and thank you for being a blessing to me! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty