Iris Bolling is my hero

Oh how I wished I lived in Richmond, Va.
Iris Bolling, author of the wildly popular Heart Series, has taken her books to TV on her terms.
Bravo!
I saw the first episode on YouTube.

And baby, I'm hooked.

I'm glad Iris is the writer and producer of this series. I'm glad her baby is being well received --cause it is good -- and it shows that writers know how their books should be presented.

Bravo to Iris Bolling, my hero. My role model.

And if you want to bring this series to your local CW, sign this petition!


Comments

Lana Krumwiede said…
Cheris, Richmond VA loves you back!

Would you consider coming to visit? We have an incredible writing conference in the fall every year.

http://www.jamesriverwriters.org/what-we-do/programs/annual-conference

We would love to have you. If you're interested, let me know and we'll figure out how to discuss it. Thanks for this terrific post!
Lana Krumwiede said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman