Mimi Collins is back at it. . . Michael's losing her mind.

 Mimi Collins, blogger and star of Feel The Heat, is on fire today. She's writing about her BFF's love life.


My best friend and I don’t seem to have a lot in common. Michael Jane plans every aspect of her life and I like to fly by the seat of my pants. I guess that’s why we’re so close. We balance each other out.
That’s normally a good thing. But let me tell you something, I’m not used to being the voice of reason.
Yes, you heard me. Mimi Collins is trying to be reasonable about MJ’s relationship. First, let me say,  I’m happy she’s over that slimy piece of shit Nic!
You remember, Nic, right? That dude who doesn’t want to commit but will use everything you got so that he can get ahead? Go on and pop off in the comments if you’ve had a Nic in your life. But I digress.
Click the book cover below to read the full post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman