Dear Muse, why do you only show up at one in the morning?

So, I'm taking a sort of social media break to work on my two WIPs. Last night, I wrote 2,000 words on Alicia's story. And Thursday was going to be Dana's day.

Day light came, I woke up at six-thirty ready to write. Sat down with my wireless keyboard and nothing. Not a word. So, I said: "I'm going to do some yoga. Get the blood flowing."
I did yoga, aerobics, some ab work. Came back to the iPad and nothing.
Brewed some coffee, cooked an egg with cheese and tomatoes. Ate. Drank. Nothing.

Watched the Young and The Restless, went to sleep because Victor Newman is starting to bore me. Woke up. Wrote three damned sentences.
Cleaned the refrigerator, went to the market, watched Scandal. Did another 10 minutes of yoga and then my lovely Muse decided to show her face. RIGHT when I wanted to go to bed.

On the flip side, Alicia's word count: 14.565
Dana and Adrian: 14,402 and counting. My muse started whispering to me again. I'm going to need more coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman