Meet Mimi Collins. . .a character without a story


I see Mimi looking like this!

 

I'm 35, single and childless. Love and I don't get along to well. My last relationship ended with a text message from he who shall be called asshole. It simply said, "I can't do this. I wish you the best. Oh, can I have my Jordan jersey back?"
I gave it back to him but it was in the form of ashes. Yes, I burned his throwback Jordan jersey on my charcoal grill. 

So, my current relationship is with shoes and work. I'm the curator at the Charlotte Museum of Art and Cultural Science. I have one hard and fast rule--never date an artist. EVER!  

Check back for more Mimi updates. The birth of a character.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman