Size does matter

When it comes to ordering clothes on the Internet, size does matter.
I order a bathing suit for the AC Arthur Beach Bash this July. While waiting for the suit to come back, I've been going to the gym and working out on the Wii.

So, my suit arrives today.
It's a UK 4X. DAMN, talk about a slap to the work out regime. Now, a 4X in London is a US 12 to 14.

On the other size of that, I ordered a Wonder Woman costume because I'm going to Heroes Convention in Charlotte with my BFF. I ordered a large and it is too big. I'm like WTH.

I guess I should stop buying clothes online. . .

Comments

Unknown said…
Well I would need a 12X!
Unknown said…
Well I would need a 12X!

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman