Why Adonis Creed is the ultimate hero

There are two scenes in Creed, that get me every time.
The first one is when fine old Adonis Creed, played by my boyfriend in my head, Michael B. Jordan, twists his girlfriend's hair. For a natural girl like myself, that is straight swoon worthy. It's not that it's an overtly sexual scene or even erotic, but it's so damned endearing. That soft and sweet lovely stuff that happens just when you're falling in love. Not only is he twisting her hair, but they're talking about their dreams and hopes.
Swooning!

And it's Michael "Bae" Jordan. He became Bae in that scene alone. But then he loses his cool at Bianca's show because he found out that he's in danger of losing another father figure. He goes slam off on some dude and practically ruin's old girl's showcase. After he gets out of jail for being stupid, he rushes to her house and bangs on the door.

She's ready to give him hell. Tells him off and is ready to write him off. But Creed shows his pain. He tells her that Rocky's dying and that's why he acted a jackass.
Man, just take my panties now.

One step, one punch, one round at a time.

Then he goes back to being a bad ass fighter man when he walks to the ring to the sounds of 2Pac's Hail Mary. Did I say he could take my panties yet? 
Hollywood Creed is the kind of man that you want to cheer for, make love to and get up in the morning and cook him breakfast —and I'm talking about using real butter on the hotcakes. 
A boxer is the ultimate Alpha male and Bae played that role like a champ! 
If it sounds like I'm a little obsessed, then you're right. I'm going to log off and watch Creed again, for the 50th time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty