Dana (from Too Hot For TV) has a secret

The last thing Dana ever wanted was to find herself alone with the man who'd broken her heart two years ago. But here she was, sitting in Starbucks, trapped with Adrian Bryant.
God, she thought, why do you hate me?
"This is insane," Adrian said then looked over at Dana. And a slow smile spread across his face when he recognized her. "Long time no see." When he reached out to embrace her, Dana pushed back.
"Don't you dare touch me," she said. "How dare you even look at me or expect me to be thrilled to see you?"
"Don't act like that," he said offering her a sizzling smile. In the near darkness of the coffee shop, his smile damned near lit up the place.
"Act like what? Like I can’t stand to be in the same room with you? Trust and believe, it is not an act,” she snapped. Oh, she hated him and the way he still made her heart flutter with a powerful yearning that made her want to fall into those strong arms and press her mouth against his while he slowly kissed her until her body melted against his. Looking away from him, she forced herself to remember being dumped by text message. It's for the best. I'm moving on and you should do the same, the message had read.
"Dana, I know I owe you a huge apology and explanation as to why. . . "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty