Working in the legal field for more than twenty years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings. Her debut novel Object of His Desire was written when a picture of an Italian villa sparked the idea of an African-American/Italian hero. To date, Artist has written in several genres including, young adult paranormal (written as Artist Arthur, www.artistarthurbooks.com), erotic romance as Sapphire Blue, a sensual contemporary romance following the loves and life of The Donovan Family, and most recently a sexy paranormal series titled The Shadow Shifters, both written as A.C. Arthur.
|Coming in October.|
1. How did you come up with the Shifter Series?
2. There are not a lot of African Americans writing urban fantasy, was this something you always wanted to venture into?
3. Tell the readers about you new adult Trilogy, The Shadow Shifters: Damaged Hearts.
4. Is it really wise to break a shifter’s heart? LOL.
5. You really cleaned up at the EMMA awards and congratulations on being named Author of the Year. Tell me what your emotions were like that night.
6. The Season of The Shifters event is coming in August, is there still time to register?
7. What can attendees expect?
Fun, fun, fun! When I get together with my street team to discuss these events the one thing we always try to focus on is taking the attendees in a different direction than other literary conferences. We want them to have fun with the stories they've read and the authors they enjoy. So we have a couple of great parties planned, one that will require animal outfits. We also have a good lineup of authors that will not only talk about their books but will answer any and all questions the readers wish to throw at them.
8. What’s next on the horizon for you?
9. How can readers follow you online?
They can LIKE my Facebook page, ACArthur's Book Lounge and I'm on Twitter @AcArthur
|Registration runs through July, 15th!
The Season of Shifters
Reader Appreciation Event
Eleven talented authors shifting the scene of
paranormal, erotic and romantic suspense!
Featuring National Bestselling Authors: Kianna Alexander, Koko Brown, Vivi Dumas, Tigris Eden, Sara Humphreys, Farrah Rochon, Melissa Shcroeder, Yahrah St. John, Paige Tyler and Eve Vaughn.
August 29 – September 1, 2014, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort©
There are still spots left for authors and readers to join us, visit www.acarthur.net for details.
|Coming this summer, July 29th!|