Starbucks update: When a company gets it right

So, my Starbucks card was hacked or something like that.
A creature from somewhere in North Carolina went to Lincolnton and spent $10.36 at Starbucks using my money!
I called the Starbucks customer service line and thought I was going to be in for a fight.

How about, no.
How about I spoke to a woman who did her job and didn't make me wade through bullcrap. And this made me smile.
And I realized something as I head into the 40th anniversary of my birth, I need to kinder and gentler. Now, the petty isn't going anywhere because you can be nice and petty. But I digress.

Not only did Starbucks make my day yesterday, but then I found out that my Christmas anthology is available for pre-order and it has a beautiful cover.

The Perfect Present is the second Christmas anthology that I've been included in. I am so honored to share this book with the amazing Rochelle Alers and the amazing Pamela Yaye.

So, when I was playing Christmas music in September and October last year, this is why. I was writing my Christmas novella.

Christmas is always special in my family. And this Christmas (eve) my parents will be celebrating their 50th anniversary.

And shh, don't tell them but I'm going to write about a couple that may or may not be based on them. All names will be changed to protect myself from my mama's belt. LOL!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty