Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

If It Isn't Love Soundtrack

Music plays such a big role in my writing, so I thought it would be fun to share the soundtrack for my book, If It Isn't Love.

  1. New Edition: If It Isn't Love
  2. Robin Thicke: Lost Without U
  3. Whitney Houston: Exhale (Shoop, Shoop)
  4. Deborah Cox: Sentimental
  5. Taylor Dayne: Love Will Lead You Back
  6. Deborah Cox: Things Just Ain't The Same
  7. Jaheim: Find My Way Back
  8. Anthony Hamilton: The Point Of It All
  9. SWV: I'm So Into You
  10. Alicia Keys: Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
  11. Cheryl Pepsii Riley: Thanks For My Child
  12. Monica: Why I Love You So Much
  13. Bobby Brown/Whitney Houston: We Got Something In Common
Load your ereader with If It Isn't Love as you groove to the songs that inspired me.

2 comments:

Reads4Pleasure said...

You reached ALL the way back with that Taylor Dayne track. Love it!

Cheris Hodges said...

I love that song!!