Too Hot For TV Soundtrack

Music plays such a big role in my writing, so I thought it would be fun to share the soundtrack for my book, Too Hot For TV.


  1. Tina Turner: Baby, I'm A Star 
  2. Brian McKnight: Let Me Love You
  3. Prince: International Lover
  4. Rick James/Teena Marie: Fire and Desire
  5. Black Sheep: The Choice is Yours
  6. James Blunt: You're Beautiful
  7. Pink: Trouble
  8. Beyonce: Listen
  9. Gladys Knight and the Pips: You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me
  10. Gladys Knight and the Pips: Midnight Train to Georgia
  11. Rockwell: Somebody's Watching Me
  12. Nu Shooz: I Can't Wait
  13. Fine Young Cannibals: She Drives Me Crazy

Load your e-reader with Too Hot For TV as you groove to the songs that inspired me. It's also available as a mass market paperback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty