My nightmare night with Apple

It all started with a tweet. 
Saturday I took my Apple Watch to the Genius bar in Northlake Mall. I made an online appointment two days prior because the back of the watch had come loose. I was freaking out about it because I've only had the watch since September. 

My appointment was at 5:30. I arrived 15 minutes early, so I expected to wait. 5:30 came and I was still waiting while walk in customers were being serviced. I was annoyed. 

I tweeted this: 

  1. And the walk in people get helped before you. Northlake Mall
  2. When you show up 15 minutes early for your appointment and the time comes but you are still waiting.




    Sunday night, at 10 p.m., I received a call from a blocked number and the person on the other line said he was from the Apple Social Media department. Wanted to talk about the tweets. I asked him if he knew what time it was, it's Sunday night, I'm preparing for work and I don't have time or energy to sit on the phone with you. 

    He says: "So, I'll just say the issues has been cleared up and you're a dumb bitch." 
    Everything went black and I called him all kinds of sons of a bitch and  motherfuckers! I took back to Twitter and tweeted this: 

    So, calls my phone after 10 p.m, punk ass representative called me a dumb bitch. This is not going to stand.

    Then I called Apple. Got a case number from Apple Customer Care, 1119631627. Told the representative the situation and what not. Done, right? Investigation getting ready to take place, right?
    Phone rings at 1:47 a.m., it's the Apple Support 800 number on Caller ID. The person on the other line says his name is Blake. Blake goes one to say no one called you. You are profane, your books are trash. We don't want to be associated with you and your filth. Take down your fucking tweets or we will consider this harassment. (Excuse me, you're calling me at nearly 2 a.m. and you're being harassed?)
    He went on to say, got to Samsung and return all of your Apple products to the store because we are repossessing them. He called me a bitch and I said, so is your mother.

    Being that Apple corporate is in California, I had to wait until 11 a.m. to call them. And I honestly have to say the lady "tried" to work with me. She contacted their social media department and said we don't have anyone working that late. So we attempted to get the calls traced by my cell phone carrier and the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police. Here comes the run around.

    Sprint said: We don't trace calls, we have to have law enforcement contact us.
    CMPD (rudely) said: We don't trace harassing phone calls. We have to get that from Apple. Anytime we need a trace, we have to come through y'all.
    Apple Corporate: We can't trace calls, we were told from the carrier that we need to contact law enforcement.
    Me: Wow, this has been so helpful.
    CMPD: I know, I know.
    Apple: There's nothing more we can do. You can block the number.
    Me: Yeah and I'm going to get rid of this phone. The last person who called me at nearly 2 a.m. knew too much about this case not to be an Apple employee.
    Apple: I've gotten calls from someone claiming to be from the IRS saying if you don't pay this money you're going to jail.
    Me: Have a good day, lady.


    THIS IS NOT OVER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty