Sample Sunday Hot Undercover Bosses Box set coming July 5th!

Twelve of the top voices in Romance have come together to create the box set of the summerHot Undercover Bosses




























Today, Deatri King-Bey shares a sneak peek of her novella, Someone To Hold.


The elevator doors opened and the view improved exponentially. Who was this fine specimen of manhood before her? A big girl, Jordan liked a man who could hold her when they had vertical sex. The last thing she needed to worry about was breaking her neck in the shower. And that he held her gaze as they walked onto the elevator—another check for the plus column. 

“Good evening, ladies.” Without taking his eyes off Jordan, he bowed his head slightly and held out his hand to her. 
Thick fingers and no ring or tan line had her imagining those fingers entering her. Maybe Monica was right and she needed a toy, she mused. It had only been a few weeks since her last sexual interlude and here she was ready to drop her panties for Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome. She heard the elevator doors close behind them. 

“I’m Evan. Evan Locke.”

Accepting his outstretched hand, she bowed her head slightly, but maintained eye contact. Penetrating brown eyes, lit with a fire of desire, she couldn’t stop looking into them even if she’d wanted to. “I’m Jordan Smith and this is my sister Monica.”

“Pleasure to meet you both.” Still holding Jordan’s hand, he undressed her with his eyes. “Are you my new neighbor?” 

“I hope so.” Firm grip without squeezing the blood from her hand, this man knew how to restrain his power, and she loved it. 

“Excuse me,” Monica interrupted, “but are you married?”
Jordan shot Monica the “don’t start” look. She’d gone thirty-five years without her sister’s assistance in finding a man and done perfectly fine. She didn’t need her help now.

“No, ma’am.” He released Jordan’s hand. “I’m not currently married, but I’ve been divorced twice.” He returned his attention to Jordan. “I do not currently have a girlfriend either.”

“What about a boyfriend?”

Horrified, Jordan pinched Monica where her future back fat would be.

“Dammit, Shooshoo!” Hand on the edge of her mid-back, she spun around. “That hurt!”

“Good. It was supposed to.”

Chuckling, Evan calmly said, “It’s okay. My sisters are just as protective of me. No, Miss Monica, I do not have a boyfriend either. I’m strictly heterosexual. Anymore questions?”

Monica eased two arms lengths away from Jordan. “How old are you and do you have children?”

“I know where you live, Princess. Keep it up.”

“I’m forty-three and these gray hairs are a result of raising a son and daughter who are currently in college. Anything else?”

She’d missed the gray near the tips of his ears. How dashing! 

The door slid open. “That will be it for now.” Monica looped her arm around Jordan’s. “It was nice meeting you, Evan.”

“It was nice meeting you both. I’ll see you around, Jordan.”

“I look forward to it.” She offered a polite nod, then exited the elevator and turned toward the corridor that led to the main lobby. She glanced over her shoulder. Evan watched her a few seconds longer, then headed in the opposite direction toward the parking garage. 

Entering the complex’s main lobby, the sisters broke into a fit of giggles. 

“For a second there, I thought you’d rip the man’s clothes off. Don’t get me wrong, I am pro elevator sex, but I’d never do it for an audience. I’m scared of you.” 

Jordan had no idea what had come over her. She’d been attracted to men before, but to be so brazen. She laughed. “I’m scared of me, too. But that was fun.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty