Ode to lost love

Once upon a time, I used to love him. Thought about having his last name and his babies.
It didn't work out that way.
This happened twice.
People say the third time is the charm, but I'm not sure I want to try it again.

Whoever said it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all told a damn lie.



It seems as if the harder you love, the more you hurt. And then that hurt turns to anger and you wish that you could amputate your heart. Then when you realize that you kind of need that thing to live, you
put the rusty butter knife down.

But these dastardly bastards did teach me one thing: How to write an amazing villain!
1. Damien from Cautious Heart was inspired by the first heartbreaker.

Favorite thing I did to Damien:
Shot him after he had a one night stand with a stranger in a Charlotte hotel room. He never had a chance to survive. Made my peace with the heartbreaker.









2. Robert from Rumor Has It  and I Heard A Rumor.


Robert wasn't based off someone who broke my heart, but a jackass who had to be crazy to pick me up in his pregnant girlfriend's car. He said we're not having sex, but then social media shows the baby shower pictures.
Favorite thing I did to Robert:
Took his power away and locked him up in jail.












And finally in the yet to be written story, the last heartbreaker will die a slow and painful death between the sheets. Orange won't be the new black for me in real life, but he will suffer.
Always remember this:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty