Maurice and Kenya: The Beginning Part Two

Kenya turned around and face Maurice. "You can't be sure that I'm going to be the only girl you're ever going to love."
"Yeah, I can," he said. "No one else is ever going to make me feel the way you do. No one else is ever going to make my heart beat the way you make mine thump."
Kenya leaned in and kissed Maurice softly on the lips. "And we're going to be forever?"
"Yes. It's like we should've just stayed together when we were nine."
"Please, you were such a jerk when you were nine. Kissing me for money."
He stroked Kenya's thigh, "Well, I'm not kissing you for money now." Their lips touched slightly. Kenya took the lead in the kiss this time, hungrily pressing her lips against his and slipping her tongue inside his mouth. Her bold move caught him off guard for only a second. Then Maurice followed her lead, kissing her with a fiery passion that underscored everything he felt for her. He eased his hands underneath her dress, stroking her thighs and inching toward the waistband of her panties. Maurice half expected Kenya to push him away, but she didn't. Instead, she arched her back to him as he slipped his finger inside her panties.
He broke off their kiss and stared deep into her eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop right now and nothing will change anything between us," he said.
"I don't know, when you kiss me I just want the world to stop and be with you. But I've never done this before and I don't want disappoint you. . ."
Maurice took her face into his hands. "You could never disappoint me. I know you're not going to believe me, but this would be my first time too. I've never made love before and I want you to be my first. It doesn't have to be tonight. It can bee when ever you're ready."
Kenya closed her eyes as Maurice's words sank in. He was a virgin? He wanted her to be his first when she was ready? She ran her index finger down the back of his hand. "Are you serious? I've seen you with a lot of girls and they have reputations for doing whatever."
"That's true and people expected me to do the same thing, but I've been waiting for that special girl. The one that wanted something more than a chance to build her reputation, I needed a girl that was going to give me forever. And all I had to do was look at you," he said.
"Can you give me forever back?" she asked. "I don't want to be like one of those girls who has sex with a guy and then he never talks to her again. And I don't want to be played for a fool. If you don't mean it, then don't say it."
"Kenya, trust me, I'm never going to lie to you or do anything to hurt you. You mean everything to me."
She grabbed his hand and brought it to her lips. "Maurice," she breathed as he used his other hand to remove her panties. Kenya felt sensations in her body that were unexplainable. Feelings and ripples that she'd never known. She was shocked by the wetness between her thighs. Was this normal, she wondered as Maurice gently laid her back on the blanket.
"Are you all right?" he asked as he covered her body with his.
"I'm fine," she whispered as Maurice unzipped his shorts and kicked out of them. Kenya tensed up for a moment when she felt his manhood dangling against her thighs. What if they were caught? What if it really hurt and she bled like she'd heard some other girls had on their first time?
Maurice seemed to sense her apprehension. "Kenya? We can stop if you want to," he said.
"I'm a little nervous," she confessed.
"So am I. But I have protection and we'll take it really slowly," he said. Maurice reached for his discarded shorts and removed a condom from his pocket. "We can stop if you want to, though."
"No," she said breathlessly. "I want this. I want you."
Maurice opened the condom wrapped and rolled the sheath in place. Kenya looked down at him. "Is that thing on right?"
Maurice nodded, even though he wasn't exactly sure. Leaning in, he kissed Kenya's neck gently, remembering the reaction he got from her the first time he kissed her there. She moaned slightly as he ran his tongue down the length of her neck. Instinctively, Kenya parted her legs, inviting him to enter her body. Slowly, Maurice pressed into her. She moaned—both in pleasure and pain—as he split her tightness.
"Are you all right?" he asked.
"Yes, yes," she moaned.
Awkwardly and slowly, they rocked back and forth until they picked up a rhythm that they were both comfortable with. Kenya closed her eyes and felt as if she was floating on an ocean wave. Maurice was so gentle and so in tune with her body. Every thrust seemed to make her wetter and hotter. She didn't even know she could feel this way. Maurice moaned and groaned as he exploded inside the condom and collapsed on top of Kenya. She didn't know if she'd reached a climax of her own, but she did feel different. There was a tingling between her legs that seemed to spread across her body as Maurice took her into his arms and held her against his chest.
"I love you," he whispered against her ear. "I love you so much."
"I wish we could stay like this forever," she said.
"We will," he said. "Kenya Taylor, you are forever mine."


And for the next four years, she was his until. . . .

The story continues. Order your copy of Let's Get It On

THE GOINGS SERIES:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman