Congratulations!! Winner of autographed copy of Cautious Heart is . . .



Debra Harris!! Congratulations, Debra. 

Thank you all for entering, following my blog and liking my Facebook page. As you know, 2013 is my anniversary!  June, 2013 is the tenth year anniversary of my first romance novel Revelations
And May marks the release of Forces of Nature. So, stay tuned and keep following this blog!

Ready for the next contest? If you read Recipe For Desire, tell me the cost and kind of champagne that Marie Charles sipped on at the Bobcats playoff party before she got the shock of her life? 
Email your answer to me by Jan. 22 and I will provide the bubbly for your Valentine's Day celebration. You must be 21 and up to play. So, include your birthdate and address with you entry. Send all entries to cheris87@bellsouth.net.

Another rule, answering this question on the blog or Facebook voids the contest.

Winners will be announced on Feb. 4th!
Thanks and good luck.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Cheris, I received my book today and Yes I'm excited about May!

Thank you very much!!
Cheris Hodges said…
YAY! I'm glad you received your book. :) I hope you enjoy it!

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman