Order my ebooks today. . for a great weekend read

I have a few e-books that are just waiting to be downloaded on to your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other reading device.
Check them out!

    If It Isn't Love:

    His star rose, but their love faded. . .
    Jason Campbell, known to his adoring fans as Jay Slade, has had enough of the spotlight. When he returns home to Elmore, South Carolina, he has one thing on his mind: winning back the love of his life, Ingrid Russell.
    But Ingrid isn't ready to take him back. She's a widow with a restaurant to run and son to raise. There's no way she's going to let Jason back into her life. Especially when she has a secret that she's determined to keep from him. And the same women who tore their relationship apart three years ago are still there.
    But would Jason be in the small home town he hates if it isn't for Ingrid's love? 



    Let's Get It On


     
     
    She's So Not Having This Problem
    "I go on vacation in the Bahamas to celebrate my promotion and who do I see? Maurice Goings, NFL superstar, my high school and college sweetheart...the man who not only broke my heart, but drop-kicked it beyond repair. We were only a few weeks away from marriage when I caught him cheating on me. I changed schools, became a top lawyer, and swore that I'd never be hurt like that again. I don't care that Maurice is even finer than ever before, I'm not letting him fool me twice. . ."

    But He's Ready To Do Whatever It Takes. . .
    "I know I hurt Kenya a lot, but I really do love her. No matter how much she tries to push me away, fate keeps drawing us back into each other's arms--and God knows there's still so much sizzling chemistry between us. So this is my last chance to show her that she can trust me again. It's going to be the hardest thing I've ever done--but Kenya's worth it..."
     

     Betting On Love:

    What Happens In Vegas. . .

    High-stakes action and even hotter men are all Jade Christian wants now that her scheming boyfriend has aced her out of his bed and their successful company. But her Vegas weekend spree has turned into several nights of steamy commitment-free hookups with easygoing businessman James Goings--and he's becoming the one bet she can't resist . . .

    Is Just The Beginning. . .
    Growing up in the shadow of his famous athlete brother taught James that focusing on his career was far safer than trusting beautiful women. His sizzling encounters with Jade could almost change his mind . . . if he wasn't afraid she'd use him for revenge on her ex. But the more he sees of the real, down-to-earth woman behind the seductress, the more James will risk to win her love for a lifetime. . .

    Happy reading!! And thank you for your support.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

    Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

    We can be so petty