I have Forces of Nature in my hand

It never gets old. The delivery man knocks on the door and drops off a box of books with my name on them. I spent a year--in this case years--with these characters. Wrote, rewrote, rewrote their lives over and over again. Finally, the book is here. This is book number 15 for me. Fifteen!! And this is my 10th anniversary as a romance novelist.
Humbled that people want to read my books.
Honored that people like my books.
Amazed that something I started doing because I wanted to run away from home, but knew that my mama would beat the breaks off me has given me a real career.
I'm so happy Forces of Nature is here.
May 7th, you can get your copy too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty