Scenes from the Taliah Waajid Natural Hair Show







The Taliah Waajid Natural Hair Show in Atlanta brings out some of the biggest and most beautiful natural hair people. There are demonstrations on how to care for you kinks and coils. Products for your hair and of course, books.Saturday was an amazing day for me. I met a lady who said she'd been following me for three years and she so loved my books. She cried and I did too. It was so humbling and surprising. I'm always amazed when people recognize my work and enjoy it. 

I enjoyed my time in Atlanta and meeting authors like:
Melanee Banks, author of Bryana's Biggest Wish
Erika Parker, author of Miya's Hair Day, and her amazing artist husband.
Shawneda Marks, author of I Am Not My Hair
Boss lady Tamika Newhouse, who is the author of so many books I've lost count. My favorite, though, is Kisses Don't Lie.
Also, Mrs. P.A. Wilson, author of The Peace Within.
This was a wonderful event and I had an amazing time.
PS: Pray that I bought the winning lottery ticket in South Carolina.






She matches my tattoo. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty