Chatting with Sheryl Lister . . .A new author to watch


Sheryl Lister is a new romance author who is a California girl.  It makes sense that her writing is like champagne, crisp, fresh and sparkling.
Her debut novel, Just To Be With You was rated four stars by RT Book Reviews.
Sheryl has enjoyed reading and writing for as long as she can remember. After putting writing on the back burner for several years, she became serious about her craft in 2009. She writes contemporary and inspirational romance and romantic suspense. When she’s not reading, writing or playing chauffeur, Sheryl can be found on a date with her husband or in the kitchen creating appetizers and bite-sized desserts.
And her next book, All of Me drops in January! She joins me today to talk about it!
Romance author Sheryl Lister 


Love the cover for All of Me! How did you develop this story line? 

Karen is the best friend of the heroine in my first book (Just To Be With You, released in August)  and I knew, with her outgoing personality, she needed to have her own story. My hero, who is a widower, came from watching someone very close to me go through the pain of losing a love and, eventually moving forward to find love again.

What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not writing? 

Definitely reading!! I'm a reader first. I also love date nights with my husband.

What do you have to have before you start writing? 

When I'm gearing up for a writing session, I need two bottles of water, peppermint tea (iced or hot) and my jazz/R&B music.

What's the best book you've read this year?

I haven't read too many books this year due to my writing schedule, but Destiny's Captive by Beverly Jenkins tops the list. A must-read! (Beverly Jenkins's Destiny's Captive is a USA Today bestseller! Sheryl knows how to pick and write books! —CH)

How can the readers keep up with you online?

Find me at any one of these places. I'd love to chat: 
Twitter: @1slynne

 What's next on the horizon for you? 


I just completed my third book, titled It's Only You, am working on a novella for Harlequin Arabesque's 2015 Holiday Anthology, and finishing a romantic suspense and single title manuscript.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty