Release Day. . .It never gets old

Sept. 6, my 13th novel hits the shelves. I'm so excited that I want to drive to every book seller in town and take pictures. I've felt like this before, the day my first book was released and my second, third, fourth and so on and so on.
There's nothing like seeing your book on store shelves. It always knocks the breath out of me for a moment. When I was in high school, I wrote stories and passed then around the classroom. Writing has been my first love for a long time.

So, when my book drops, I'm happy. Excited. Thrilled. Humbled. And above all, thankful to the readers. I wouldn't be able to do this if it weren't for the people who go out and buy my books.

Too Hot For TV is in stores now! Also available on your favorite e-reader. If you're out and you see a copy of Too Hot, snap a picture and post it on my Facebook page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty