When life gives you lemons. . .throw them at people

I hate last minute BS.
I can't stand the fact that someone makes their lack of planning my emergency.
I hate cliche phrases that people use hoping to make your situation better.
I hate liars.
I can't stand smart dummies.
I really hate day old coffee.
I hate rewrites of my work done by overzealous editors. I mean, seriously, you didn't come up with said idea so you don't know what I mean!
I hate bad things that happen to children.
I really can't stand people who assume things about me because they see my tattoos.
I really, really, can't stand sorry ass fathers who ruin their children's lives by not giving a damn!
I hate typos, especially mine my own and ones edited into my work.
I hate the damned term BODICE RIPPER. Do people realize how much lingerie costs?!
Whew. . .I'm glad I got that out of my system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

We can be so petty

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman