Madonna? Really . . .

I was going to ignore the Super Bowl and the halftime show. My Cowboys were not in it and I didn't care.
Until I saw this story about Madonna.

She said to Ryan Seacrest:

"I understand it's punk rock and everything, but to me there was such a feeling of love and good energy and positivity, it seemed negative. It's such a teenager-irrelevant thing to do." The 53-year-old added, "There was such a feeling of love and unity there, what was the point? It was just out of place."
What she should've said was, Hi Pot, I'm Kettle and I'm calling you black. When Madonna was M.I.A's age, she was running around half naked, rolling around dry humping the MTV stage "Like A Virgin."



So, you're the godmother of shock and awe.
Even when she was older, she was still working on the shock factor, kissing a girl (Britney Spears) before Katy Perry made it a hit song. Was that not childish and a "teenager-irrelevant" thing to do?



I'm not defending M.I.A's boneheaded move. It was inappropriate as was the lyric she was singing when she flipped up her finger. She clearly said I don't give a **it. It wasn't bleeped. I heard it clearly. Where's the outcry about that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty