Stuff Marie Charles Says. . .

Marie Charles is Charlotte's resident party girl and she took a break from her social schedule to be interviewed.
As you know, Charlotte is about to host the CIAA basketball tournament and the Democratic National Convention, so Marie didn't give me much time to talk to her. 
So now, I'm left with a bunch of stuff Marie Charles says. 
 
  • "I'm not a trophy."
  • "Look at this outfit. Not trying to mess this up by slapping that slut silly."
  •  "Do you know who I am? I'm Marie Charles."
  • "Wow, Channel Three is talking about me?"
  • "You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. This isn't old school Charlotte."
Marie Charles is going to learn a powerful lesson in Recipe For Desire and meet her match in the form of celebrity chef Devon Harris.
By the way, Devon sat down with me and told me about a night in Paris that changed his life. We'll talk about that later this week.

Be sure to check out Marie and Devon in Recipe For Desire, coming March 6.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty