Waiting for The Other Shoe to Drop --Part 16 A

            Rich and I arrived at my place and I didnt want to leave. We sat on the sofa, in silence no TV, radio or talking. I just nestled against his chest and closed my eyes. He stroked my arm gently and the next thing I knew, I was knocked out. This was weird, scary and oh so comfortable. I dont know how long I slumbered before Rich whispered in my ear, If you didnt want to go to the lake, you couldve just said so.
            My eyes fluttered open, and I found myself lying in his lap. How long have I been sleeping?
            Not long, you hadnt even started snoring yet.
            Thats because I dont snore, I replied with a small yawn. I didnt realize I was tired.
            Alcohol makes light weights sleepy.
            Sitting up, I nodded. And that I am. Umm, I guess I need to make some coffee so that we can get my car and you can head home. You have work in the morning.
            And you are going to sleep late and drink coffee all day? I dont think thats fair.
            What? Was my house the place where Rich lost his mind? Was this land a graveyard before the builder laid my foundation and the spirit of an asshole hopping in every man who walked through my door?
            What Im saying is, I have some PTO and Im going to call in tomorrow so I can wake up with you in my arms if thats all right with you.
            Whew, I said. I thought I was going to have to kick you out again.
            He stroked my cheek and laughed. A good sign. You dont mind sleeping on the sofa, do you? I asked.
            He raised his right eyebrow. Are you still drunk?
            No.
            Then, Im sleeping in the bed with you and I plan to add an s to orgasm.
            Is that so?
            As long as youre sober because the next time we start talking about how good I am in bed, I dont want to hear a word about you being drunk.
            Good in bed?
            As you recall, he said. We didnt make it to the bed before.
            Rising from the sofa, I stretched and pushed my booty out in his face. Rich grabbed a cheek and squeezed it gently. Then he stood behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist as I straightened my back. Feeling his hardness resting against my butt was a hell of turn on. All that talk about not sleeping with him and simply hanging out like two rational adults went out the window. And my panties went straight to my ankles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty