You should shop Posh & Stush

One thing women love is unique clothes. There's nothing worse than looking like everybody else when you get dressed up and ready to go some place.
If you get your next party dress, skirt, sundress or tank top from Posh & Stush, you're going to look good and stand out from the crowd.

Last weekend at the Taliah Waajid Natural Hair Show, I was stationed across from their booth and when I tell you that I was in total heaven looking at their clothes -- I was.

I'm a fan of Solonge Knowles and her style of dressing, Posh & Stush could style her without missing a beat. But what's even better is that you don't have to worry about anyone else wearing the same outfit that you have. And the fit! These clothes are designed with our curves in mind.



I love that these ladies have made African materials cool to wear all year round and not just during black history month.
Check them out for your dresses, fabrics and accessories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman rapes a dead man and gets pregnant

Django Unchained or The live version of Catcher Freeman

We can be so petty